This copyright statement applies to all content and in paritcular photography & images found on this website, and any other sites found on the danceproject.com.mt domain. Please read carefully before downloading, linking to, or printing copies for use.
Copyright © 2019 Kristina Ann Bianco - Dance Project Studios. All rights reserved.
I. Proprietary Rights
The photographs and materials contained on this, and any other site under the danceproject.com.mt domain are protected by Malta and International copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights eminating from the content herein, are the property of Kristina Ann Bianco – Dance Project Studios.
All Photographs on danceproject.com.mt are copyrighted.
No permission, either express or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the photographs contained on danceproject.com.mt, other than that which is related to the normal "caching" practices of web browsers and activities such as downloading solely for your personal enjoyment. No parties/individuals visiting or viewing images from danceproject.com.mt, may otherwise copy, modify, publish, transmit, or distribute the contents of the photographs found herein. Express written permission must be granted, on behalf of the copyright holder, Kristina Ann Bianco – Dance Project Studios, in order to use these photographs for any purpose that is not outlined above.
Your use of danceproject.com.mt or viewing of this statement indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
II. Personal Use Criteria
The following are a list of conditions where I, Kristina Ann Bianco – Dance Project Studios, give individuals permission to link to (or copy) JPEG images and other material at no charge:
1. You may print a copy of any photograph for personal reference without further permission.
2. Students are welcome to download images and incorporate them into school reports, presentations, etc. for free so long as proper credit/citation is given, without my further permission.
3. Anyone can download images for Desktops / Wallpapers for the express use of displaying them on screen on any personal computer or personal smart device that is not being used for commercial purposes.
III. Free Web Usage Criteria
The following conditions define the authorization for use of my images on the Web, free of charge, so long as proper attribution of copyright is given as Dance Project Studios - www.danceproject.com.mt and includes the tag #danceprojectstudios in said attribution:
1. You may make use the images on pages you maintain for yourself for personal, non-commercial use.
2. You may use and share these images on your personal social media pages in the original and unedited formats as provided on the domain danceproject.com.mt. These images may not be used or shared on any business or business-related channels.
IV. Commercial Use
Those persons who wish to use the images found on this site in a commercial fashion must receive written consent from me, Kristina Ann Bianco – Dance Project Studios, prior to any commercial use. To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In that e-mail the following should be addressed:
1. Image(s) you would like to use
2. Where they will be displayed
3. How they will be displayed
4. Intent of its display
5. Duration of their public viewing
6. Any other information you feel would be useful
Any commercial use of my photography without prior consent is a violation of Malta and International copyright law.
V. Copyright Protection Tactics
In attempts to maintain the integrity of the copyrighted photographs found on this site, several copyright protection methods have been utilized. Some of these tactics include, but are not limited to:
1. Placement of watermarks
2. Resizing of images
3. Conversion of images to lower resolution for web use
If you would like to use a specific photograph with some of the copyright protection tactics removed, please e-mail me at email@example.com and describe the intended use of the images with the copyright protections tactics reduced.
IV. Copyright Infringement is Serious
The act of infringing on a copyright is very serious and is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment. I have worked very hard to present you with a quality photographic experience and I kindly ask that you refrain from copying and utilizing any material from the site in a manner that contradicts the use/s as outlined above. Doing so is an infringement of Malta and International copyright laws.
Please do contact us for further details.